Payment, finances and insurance
Our professional team is committed to providing quality dental care at a reasonable price. In turn, we expect our patients to make timely payments for the services they receive. The following payment and credit policy has been established to support our ability to contain the costs of providing affordable dental care to all of our patients.
Payment Terms for All Patients:
- Payment is expected at the time of service. We accept Cash, Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and CareCredit.
- Treatment costs of under $200 must be paid at the time of service
- Treatment between $200 and $300 can be paid with an initial payment of $200 and the remaining balance within 30 days
- Treatment costs over $300 or that will require lab work will be discussed with our financial department.
For Patients with Dental Insurance Coverage:
- We file insurance claims as a courtesy to our patients. Deductibles and co-pays are required at time of service.
- If your insurance does not accept assignment of benefits, you will be required to pay for services rendered and have your insurance company reimburse you.
- Credit Card
- Debit Card